Quote of the Day
When an idea exclusively occupies the mind, it is transformed into an actual physical or mental state. ~ Swami Vivekananda
Rules and Regulation
- Perfect order and silence should be maintained in the library.
- Foods and drinks are not allowed inside the library.
- Users are requested to note that they are allowed to take only loose sheets of paper and pen for making notes. All bags and personal belongings should be kept in property counter.
- Cell phones should be put on silence/off mode inside the library.
- Library resources should be used with care.
- All books must be checked for damage/ mutilation before borrowing. Any damage found should be reported to the librarian immediately.
- In case of loss or damage of documents, the issuer to whom the book had been last issued shall be liable for replacement of the lost/ damaged book/ documents.
- Loss of library cards must be reported immediately. Duplicate library card may be issued on payment of Rs. 5.00.
- Library cards are non-transferable.
- Students may borrow books for a maximum of 15 days.
- Circulation is done from 10:15 am to 4:00 pm. from Monday to Friday. Library is closed on Sundays and holidays.
- In case of delay in return of books an overdue fine of Rs. 1/- per working day will be charged.
- The library card is returnable after each session for renewal and finally when the student leaves college.
- The process of stock verification is done in every summer. Users should return their books before stock-taking.